Model Dairy Farm - Rural/Lifestyle For Sale
swipe to see more images
FOR SALE: $12,375,000 plus GST (if any)
Modern - Excellent Irrigation System - Location
These are just three features of this well improved, productive 800 cow dairy unit which is located just to the west of Ashburton. Well designed 225 hectares with Valetta irrigation water which is applied mostly by centre pivot, this farm is an exciting opportunity for those seeking a quality dairy farm investment.
• Well developed seasonal supply 225.6998 hectare dairy farm located 15 minutes west of Ashburton
• Average production between 2011/12 to 2016/17 seasons was 1700kgMS/ha and 524kgMS/cow
• Reliable, low-cost Valetta irrigation water with 2 storage ponds
• Irrigated by 3 centre pivots (covering approximately 212ha) with balance irrigated by rotorainer and k-line irrigators
• Modern 60 bail rotary dairy shed, in-shed feed system and pro track, 500 cow yard
• 2 pond effluent system with effluent discharged via centre pivot
• Excellent standard of housing with 4 dwellings
This farm has historically been run in conjunction with a neighbouring lease block so has been milking around 880 cows and has produced an average of 444,000kgMS from a 244 hectare milking platform.
A well set up Synlait supply dairy farm with excellent standard of improvements and reliable, low cost irrigation water - this is a prime opportunity to invest in quality.
Inspection by appointment. Please contact Ruth Hodges (027 309 0334) or Richard O'Sullivan (027 292 3921) for further information.