6 Muir Street, Green Island , Green Island
Elevated and sunny three bedroom home overlooking Green Island
- Three bedroom low maintenance home on corner section
- Elevated with private deck laying toward the setting sun
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Garage and workshop and games room downstairs
- Lovely easy care gardens with entertaining areas front and back
Web ID #: 3439
Calling all first home buyers and young families and investors. On offer here is a 1950s built three bedroom brick home on a corner section with access from two streets. You have the option of bringing your vehicle in from either street. There is a garage with workshop and games room downstairs and plenty of storage. Upstairs is an open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen is modern and the dining area overlooks the garden. Walking through the lounge, there is a logburner to keep you toasty over winter but in summer you'd make the most of alfresco dining on the deck which receives the sun for the remains of the day. A new hot water cylinder and header tank were installed in 2014. There is a glasshouse in the back garden and fencing to keep in kiddies and pets.
These vendors are on the move so call me for a private viewing on 027 556 3360. Be the early bird to catch this one!