71 Macandrew Road, South Dunedin
swipe to see more images
Desirable first home, investment, town house alternative - close to so many amenities. All the work is done, just move in. See you Sunday!
- Low maintenance fully fenced back yard with BBQ area, perfect to relax on a summers day. Off street parking and an enclosed lockable carport. New roof in 2011
- Three double bedrooms, two with built in wardobes
- Sunny open plan kitchen/dining/lounge. Laundry off the kitchen.
- You will always be warm in this toastie 90sqm home with floor and ceiling insulation, heatpump, aluminium windows (some double glazing), and new hot water cylinder
- In the heart of all the action and yet you wouldnt even know this house existed. Close to shops, shopping centre, bus stops, schools, gym, beach, and easy access to the centre of town.
This well presented three bedroom brick home will make an excellent first home or rental property. Located right amongst the action and yet still private on a generous 586m leg-in section. Its conveniently close to local shops, schools, bus stops, parks, beach, gym, opposite to a fantastic Medical Centre and easy access to the centre of Dunedin. The kitchen has open plan dining and flows into the lounge, which has a heat pump and gets great sun streaming through. This home is toastie warm with under floor and ceiling insulation installed in 2016, aluminium windows with some double glazing and a new hot water cylinder. Modern bathroom off the hallway along with the three double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes cater for the family. Separate laundry is off the kitchen with the back door opening out onto a fantastic low maintenance fully fenced back yard with a BBQ area, calling out to be used this summer. Off street parking and an enclosed lockable carport with great storage. Everything is done here for you so pack your bags and get ready to move in. Make sure you put this one on your must-see list!! Call me for any information, I would love to help. Rental appraisal available on request.
|Living Area||1 Living Room|
- Shoz Wheeler