Real Estate New Zealand - PropertyOnly.co.nz

Low pressure hot water cylinder keeps on dripping water through overflow pipe, how to fix it myself

Low pressure hot water cylinder keeps on dripping water through overflow pipe, how to fix it myself
, posted at

Is anyone there can suggest a way to fix low pressure hot water cylinder? The overflow pipe is on top of roof, but it still has water flowing out all the time, although only a little bit. Any advice will be appreciated.
, posted at

You could check the pressure relief valve might need replacing or turning back a bit under the cylinder or use some pipe benders and curve the roof pipe round so its facing down onto the roof and attach a relief valve which should also allow you to get a little more pressure out of the pressure reducing valve
, posted at

relief valves on hot days and less hot water used can drip up to five ltrs a day but not normally
, posted at

Thanks maverick. Is this pressure relief valve? When you said turning back a bit, is it anti-clockwise turning?
to post your comment.