211.2364 Hectares - Grazing and Native Bush (Grazing)
• Quality high specification dwelling built 5 years ago, comprising 153m2 and set in an elevated position to capture the rural views and sunshine. There are many outstanding interior features including spacious modern kitchen combined dining and living area with great rural outlook, and three roomy double bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a walk in wardrobe and ensuite with spa bath. This cosy home is double glazed and heated via a gas fire and heat pump. The double internal access garage has plenty of space for shelving
• Grazing area comprises approx. 85 hectares hill country subdivided into 10 paddocks with some new boundary and internal fences.
• Currently wintering approx. 350 MA breeding ewes plus replacements and achieving 120% lambing on an all grass wintering system.
• Farm buildings include an older style 2 stand woolshed in very good condition with 3 phase power plus shearing plant and no tramp Donalds wool press all included. There is also an old cow shed converted for use as a sheep night pen and kill shed.
• Balance area is Native Bush creating a fantastic haven for the plentiful deer located on the property plus the Mangles River a renowned Trout fishery is just across the road.
• Overall a great opportunity to acquire a first farm or for a semi-retired farmer who seeks to take advantage of the many outdoor recreational pursuits on offer in the Murchison District including both the Nelson Lakes and Kahurangi National Parks.