Versatility's The Key (Finishing)
• 289 hectares, including approximately 100 hectares under irrigation (63 litres per second), the balance being river terrace, rolling downs and some steeper hill
• Twelve year old, four-bedroom home situated for commanding views over the Hurunui River plus a three-bedroom cottage
• Excellent stock handling facilities with large steel cattle yards, three-stand raised-board woolshed and covered yards
• High standard of fencing and laneways, numerous shelter belts on the flats
• Presently running Romney ewe flock, replacements, finishing lambs and cattle while also grazing dairy cattle
Brooklands is a versatile property in good heart that can produce high quality finished stock and also grow crops for a successful dairy grazing operation.