Outstanding Dairy Conversion (Grazing)
swipe to see more images
• Completely re-developed over the past 3 years
• New pasture, fencing, lanes, stock water - THE LOT!!
• TNL pivot (61.4ha) installed last season. 21ha pivot to be installed this spring
• Refurbished 4 bedroom with great outdoor entertainment space
• Wool shed, cattle yards and a variety of other outbuildings
• A popular location in the heart of Central Otago
When purchasing farm property, quality is the key - this superb property is in an area renowned for good stock health and high production with a projection to produce 400,000 kg MS. Extensive re-development over the past 3 years has reached the stage where purchasers can easily complete the conversion to dairy. The vendors also run a contracting business developing farm properties including diary farms and are prepared to complete the development of this property to suit the purchaser requirements at a fixed price.
Production figures for this location are now proven and enviable. If you are looking for quality this is it, call now for further detail or to arrange your inspection.
|Price||Price by Negotiation, Plus GST (if any)|
- Mike Direen
- Coll Maccormick