Milk, Beef and Bees - DAIRY UNIT (Dairy)
swipe to see more images
• 209.8654ha in three titles - GV $1M
• Approx. 70ha effective, balance tree and bee country
• Three bedroom home plus sleepout and separate office with many recent renovations
• 16 ASHB shed supplying Fonterra with solar water heating
• Largely gravity fed water system
• Two pond effluent system and wintering pad
• Currently milking 85 cows with all calves born reared to 100kg
• Coast to coast cycle track on boundary
• All stock and a comprehensive and extensive machinery list included
• 1,000 Fonterra shares to be included in sale
This dairy farm is located in a warm peaceful valley 10km south east of Kaikohe and approximately halfway as the crow flies between the Hokianga and Bay of Islands harbours.
The present owners are milking 85 cows on a once a day low input system with all calves born being reared on cows to 100kgs. However, the previous owner has milked up to 140 cows twice a day for 45,000 kg MS. Most of the Dairy platform is flat.
Good returns can also be made from honey and wintering bees on the manuka and bush that grows on the property and adjoining land.
A going concern operation that warrants a viewing.
$1.39M plus GST Going Concern